The service Dandiaa provides to you is subject to the following Terms of Service(“TOS”), which may be updated without notice at any time. By using the Dandiaa website (“Website”) and the Dandiaa service (“Service”), you agree to and abide by all terms and conditions of the “TOS”. You also acknowledge that you have read and reviewed the safety guidelines.
- We reserve the right to terminate your Service without notice at any time for any reason.
- You must be eighteen (18) years or older to register as a member of Dandiaa or use the Dandiaa website.
- Our Service is a Venue. Our Service does not include the introduction of users to one another. Our Service is merely a venue for users to learn about one another. We are not involved in the actual contact between users. As a result, we have no control over the conduct of our users or the truth or accuracy of the information that users post on the Website.
- Because we do not control interactions among between members and other persons or companies, and because we cannot guarantee the true identity, age, nationality of Service users, and because we have very limited control, if any, over the quality, safety, morality, legality, truthfulness or accuracy of various aspects of the Service you agree that you bear all risk and you agree to release us (and our officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and third party partners) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, now and in the future, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Service, your Third Party Transactions, and/or our resolution of any disputes among users. You further waive any and all rights and benefits otherwise conferred by any statutory or non-statutory law of any jurisdiction that would purport to limit the scope of a release or waiver. You waive and relinquish all rights and benefits which you have or may have under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California or any similar provision of the statutory or non-statutory law of any other jurisdiction (including without limitation the states of Missouri, Delaware and Pennsylvania) to the full extent that you may lawfully waive all such rights and benefits.
- Dandiaa reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service at any time for any reason without notice.
- Dandiaa is for personal use. Professional or commercial use of Dandiaa is prohibited.
- Dandiaa reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- You agree that Dandiaa has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or storage loss of photos, journal entries, forums posts, reviews, messages, comments, or user-submitted material (“Content”).
- Third parties may license Content and Data posted on Dandiaa Website via RSS feeds. These licenses may be revoked at any time at the sole discretion of Dandiaa LLC.
- By posting Content and/or Data to any part of the dandiaa.com Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Dandiaa LLC an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reformat, translate, distribute and otherwise utilize such Content and/or Data and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content and/or Data, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the Content and/or Data solely on and through the Dandiaa Service and Dandiaa partner websites.
- The Service maybe be temporarily unavailable at any time for maintenance or other reasons.
- Dandiaa is not responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to personal injury or death, resulting from the use of the Website, Content, or Service. Dandiaa is not responsible for the conduct of Members or visitors to the site, either online or offline.
- Dandiaa takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is Dandiaa liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, Dandiaa is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page, review, blog or other interactive areas.
- Dandiaa is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed in linked websites outgoing from the Website or in
- Inclusion of any linked
websiteson Dandiaa does not imply approval or endorsement by Dandiaa.
- Dandiaa does not guarantee the accuracy, credibility, or quality of any Content posted on the Website.
- Opinions or ideas expressed in user created Content do not necessarily reflect the ideas or opinions of Dandiaa LLC.
- Dandiaa does not permit copyright infringing activities and will remove user submitted Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights.
You agree to indemnify and hold Dandiaa, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and its employees harmless from any claim, loss, liability, or demand, including any reasonable attorney’s fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your Content that you have transmitted or uploaded to Dandiaa, or through use of the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another user.